Cool your world with more control, convenience and freedom than ever before. On the go, from anywhere, any time with the ultra-premium K hl - even group multiple units for central air-like control. ENERGY STAR® qualified models.
- Comfort and Convenience
- Control your unit from your smartphone, computer or tablet (requires optional KWIFI accessory)
- Create customized 7-day schedules (requires optional KWIFI accessory)
- 24-hour timer
- Group units for zone or centralized control using FriedrichLink (requires optional KWIFI accessory)
- 4 cooling and fan speeds*
- Automatic fan speed adjustment
- Auto-changeover on heat pumps and models with electric heat**
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature
- 8-way airflow control
- Display set point or room temperature
- LCD panel auto dims when not in use
- Nightlight mode
* SL25, SL28 & SL36, heat pumps and models with electric heat have a 3-speed fan.
**excludes EQ model
- Scratch resistant, painted 20-gauge steel cabinet resists corrosion and rust
- Solid sleeve top keeps out falling debris*
- Solid steel blower wheel housing
- Commercial grade fan motor runs at lower temperatures for longer life
- Fan motor is totally enclosed for maximum protection
- Exclusive aluminum rear grille protects against vandalism and damage
- Firm grip handles for easier installation and maintenance
- Aluminum endplates prevent rust
- Solid steel base pan and inner walls*
- Robust construction does not rely on outer sleeve for support
*excludes SQ & EQ models
- Sound Reduction Technology
- Extra thick rubber grommets absorb vibration and reduce noise inside, while steel inner walls and extra dense insulation block outdoor noise
- Unique airflow path minimizes operating sound
- Larger discharge vents allow conditioned air to move more quietly
- Installation Features
- Can be installed in window or thru-the-wall (depending on wall thickness)
- Slideout chassis design, including firm grip handles, makes installation and maintenance much easier
- Rugged hardboard side panels allow for a more permanent installation*
- Front cover designed to allow power cord to exit left or right out of the unit
- Heavy-duty window installation hardware**
- Front cover attaches easily and securely; nut driver included
- Powercord can run left or right for more installation options
*SQ and EQ have heavy duty side curtains
**Optional accessory on Kuhl+ models sold separately
- Superior Filtration
- Advanced dual-stage carbon filtration system removes allergens, odors, ozone and other impurities from the air
- In lab testing, combining the the optional carbon filter with the standard antimicrobial filter achieved a superior air filtration rating of MERV 6
- Fresh air and exhaust vents* offer additional air quality control
- Maintenance made easy by hinged filter door access and a check filter reminder
*Excludes SQ & EQ models
- Safety and Security Features
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection prevents kick-in by securing the unit in the sleeve
- Insect barrier keeps out smaller intruders
- LCDI power cord
- Protective rear grille
- Energy Management & Compliance
- Smart Grid Capable
- Two optional energy management schedules
- Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy
- R-410A refrigerant
- RoHS compliant
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models, including Heat Pumps
- Recyclable packaging
- Accessories (Sold Separately)
- 6 colored front cover options
- 3 pack of premium carbon filters
- Window installation kit
- Friedrichlink Wi-Fi Adapter Accessory (KWIFI)
||230/208 Volts - 15 Amps
|Max Wall Depth
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.